About Me

喜欢一个人,可以很简单,可以没理由。我,就是简单的喜欢你。

Monday, April 7, 2008

Say Cheese!!

Big Apple Donutthe favor i like most is the Alien Vs Predator. (the most bottom right)
Although the chocolate is sticky,
and you will find the chocolate cream will stick into ur fingernails,
but it is really delicious and unforgettable.
Today my main point here is not Big Apple Donut,
but the main character is....
deng deng deng deng......

What's that??

I get to know that 6 look-like tasty food in my friend's blog.

That's Uhu! Hu! cheese tarts.

From top left to bottom right:

Icy Lychee, Refreshing Longan, Wholesome nestum,Durian obsession, Banana Supreme and Stylo Milo.

It can be bought at The Loaf located at Pavillion, KL.

And of cuz,

I haven't try that tarts before,

wish to have a try.

But i have a bad habit,

that's I am not really can eat those cheesy food,

especially cheese cake.

But those photo taken by my friend really lure me to have a try.

The price is absolutely ATTRACTIVE as compared with Big Apple or J & Co,

Donut: RM 9 for 6 donuts

Cheese Tart: RM25 for 6 tarts.

So,

who is willing to try it with me??

No comments: