About Me

喜欢一个人,可以很简单,可以没理由。我,就是简单的喜欢你。

Monday, January 28, 2008

Blue Monday

Just want to drop a few words here as I am in my office now.
My pc is keep running a program for more than 10 minutes.
Just feel like dun wan to do others thing while my pc is running,
Because,
I am headache now.
I have listen to MY FM for more than 5 hours by using hand free.
Just to win the pre show movie ticket for the Jay’s latest movie, Kung Fu dunk.

My Fm has promised that they will start the game by today,
But why I do not realize that the game is on air??
Or have I missed out when I went to toilet??
Cheated by My FM?
Fortunately,
Ken G has promise me that he can get the ticket from his fren,
But dunno his fren still keep the ticket or not as Ken G rejected his invitation.
Hope he will give me a good news…
If not,
He will suffer from tomorrow onwards….
My pc is still running…

Almost 20 minutes……
Sien….
So-called high performance pc??
Since i have nothing to do while waiting for my pc running,
let's show you all my only entertainment in my office,

Hehe,
tat's my jay limited table calender which i get it during his album's presales.
Ok,
let me show my place where i spent most of my time during my day.

Ok, tat's my office.
GDS for Alliance Financial Group.

No comments: